Binary Options Forum - Real Community Trading for Profit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gihon
Gihon

New Trading Style - 17th of July 2017 Monday. Empty New Trading Style - 17th of July 2017 Monday.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm
Hello Everyone,

A new chapter is starting in my trading when going to practice the same setup as Shaun and Henry uses. Of course not forgetting what I have learned with price action and taking advantage of the experience and knowledge I gained on that side.
When you read this and you see something pls come and correct me, advise me I will greatly appreciate. 

For starters before I go and start opening the platforms:

Every professional on any given field keeps on going back to the basics and practice them over and over again. So do I since I am determined to become professional. So I am going back to the practice account for a time.
I had some stupid trades where I lost money. Good thing I did not lose all and stopped in time then deposited some funds again. 
Then have taken time with myself and analyzing my mistakes, etc. 
I haven't posted these really bad trades, if anybody interested to know "how not to trade" I shall post it based on request.

Should I work on skills of technical analysis? Nope. I think I know already enough technicals... It's never the technical analysis that screws up the trader, it is psychology and bad money management which comes from the wrong psychological status. So trading really starts in the mind, getting ready. As I write these words it is also preparing me for the task ahead. Even tho I want to trade demo only and practice Shaun's system, I am getting ready in the mind.
Previously in the weekend I went through Shaun's trading journal and studied his setups carefully.

So let's start now.

Going through quick technical analysis as ususal starting from H1 TMF then M15, M5, M1 maybe taking a look on S10.
HenryE
HenryE

New Trading Style - 17th of July 2017 Monday. Empty Re: New Trading Style - 17th of July 2017 Monday.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:25 pm
Hi Gihon,

I will be glad to hear about the trades you talked about that we shouldn't take. I believe that the purpose of this forum is to share knowledge so that all of us can improve on our trading.

Thanks,

Henry
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum