Binary Options Forum - Real Community Trading for Profit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShaunR
ShaunR
Admin
https://real-binary.forumotion.com

Read This First - Before You Begin Empty Read This First - Before You Begin

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:18 pm
Binary Options trading has received a huge amount of bad press.  There have been too many unethical brokers out there with aggressive sales teams, constantly badgering people to part with their hard-earned money, often to never see it again.

On top of that, there are MANY scams out there where some very unsavory characters make unethical/unreal claims about their 'systems' but it is all rubbish!  I got caught by one of these scams two years ago - Binary Boom was the name.

My name is Shaun, and I have traded Forex for 15 years and more recently Binary Options for the past two years.  After I lost money with Binary Boom, I decided that I would figure out a way to make money from trading Binary Options.  It took me fifteen months of hard work (3 -4 hours every night, 7 days a week).  I tried everything I knew about Forex trading, tested every single indicator in the public domain.  Every time I thought I had finally found a way to trade profitably, I would soon discover it was another dead end... I refused to give up and believed, like Thomas Edison, each failure brought me closer to the solution I desired.

But there are some very ethical Binary Options brokers out there and it is DEFINITELY possible to make money from this form of trading.

I now have a way to trade Binary Options and make CONSISTENT profits.  

I spent a lot of time on other Binary Options forums and I noticed that many people were looking for a proven way to trade on these forums, yet there was very limited real support.  At best, the advice from the oldest members of the forums was "Trading is very hard", or "There are no systems out there that you can learn so don't try", or "If people tell you they are making profits it is probably a scam".

I agree that trading is hard.  If it were not hard, everyone would be able to do it and there would be no advantage.  Trading is hard, the barriers to success are high, yet the rewards are massive!

If you REALLY want to become a successful Binary Options trader, I will teach you how to do it.  I do NOT want you to pay me a single cent for this, however, there is a catch...  You will need to be committed to this endevour, work darn hard and don't give up - even when you really want to!

Over the past six months I have formed a small group of students and have been training them, one on one via regular Skype sessions, to trade successfully.  Very quickly it became apparent that there are two distinct groups of students under my tutelage - the first group are determined to succeed, the follow my instructions and have made major progress.  The other group are not fully invested in the process, make excuses for not doing the work, blame everyone else for their failures and have made very little progress.

I have structured this forum into 3 distinct areas based on the determination to succeed and work ethic of students:

1. Learning To Trade -> Just Starting Out.  This is a public forum and I will provide the basic materials and exercises to get you going.  Most people will give up here unless they have a REAL desire to succeed.
  2. Intermediate Traders -> Demo Trading.  Once you have demonstrated that you want to make a success of your trading you will be invited to join this private group.  I will invest more one on one time with you and the exercises provided will start to deliver real results via DEMO account.
  3. Advanced -> Live Traders Group.  Once you have demonstrated your ability to trade well (consistent profits over 4-6 weeks on demo) you will receive an invitation to join this exclusive private group.  This group of like-minded traders will collaborate together to help each other find more effective ways to trade.  I have brought my trading method as far as I can, and a group of like-minded traders working together can achieve far more than one individual.  That is ultimately why I created this forum.

Welcome to our forum.  Leave a brief introduction about yourself and why you want to become a successful Binary Options trader.  It would be useful to include any prior trading experience you have.  I'll make contact with you and start your training, all at your own pace of course.

All the best!
Shaun

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Gihon
Gihon

Read This First - Before You Begin Empty Re: Read This First - Before You Begin

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm
Hello Shaun and Readers,

Thank you for inviting me into the forum. I am honored.  :-)
I feel blessed (I don't believe in pure luck more is laying behind) because before starting out with binary option trading I did a thorough research to see if it makes sense or just another scam.
(I am experienced in research and good in communication, plus quiet systematic.)
Once got my answer there is a way to be profitable in binary trading and there are reliable brokers I knew my next step is to hunt for the "experienced and honest" binary trader who would be willing to teach me.
(I have a little background for forex trading, let say I could identify a trend, use a trend line, etc. Most basics. Mostly my background for trading is roulette playing which I mastered and still mastering it, tho it is very important to draw a strong line between roulette strategies and binary strategies!)

Cutting it short. I kept on searching and filtering people out. When I started chatting with Shaun on one of the forums I had a feeling he is the one.

By the one on one viber sessions he shared with me tremendous knowledge.
He never asked me to pay him for his time!

I greatly appreciate Shaun what you are doing and I thank you for being a amazing mentor and good teacher!

I would say my level now is a good intermediate. I clearly see the areas where I need to improve my trading in order to be really profitable and presently I am working on it.

I am glad to be a member of this team, I am very excited to get to know the others and I am sure we got excellent brains and traders in here!

Let the game begin! ;-)
Cheers
Gihon
Gihon

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:32 pm
Few words for beginners.

When start learning how to trade binary options for profit most people are searching for a strategy. Sure you need a good strategy but it is more about you understanding given strategy and learn to execute properly.

Shaun will tell you trading is 80% psychology. Anyone who knows trading and became profitable will tell you the same. Don't get mad. Easy to think; Oh, come on!

Just search on statistics made by big brokerages to confirm.
100% of traders predict price moves 55% correctly yet only 5% of them are profitable.

Learning the technical part is faster and easier then the psychological.
I shall not go in length on this now, just the major point.

The key to successful trading is dealing with your subconscious mind.
To put it in easy language you need to be able to trade from "muscle memory", just like golf, or tennis, you need to keep practicing the right moves until it registers in your subconscious mind, so the way your feelings work will be harmonized and stop working against you by following simple set of rules.

Conclusion is keep on practicing a good strategy and practice some more. ;-)

Cheers
G
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum