Binary Options Forum - Real Community Trading for Profit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Supernova
Supernova

Supernova - my trading journey Empty Supernova - my trading journey

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 am
Hi everyone!

I started my trading journey trading forex 6 years ago and I then moved on to binary about a year ago, which I really enjoy and find a whole lot more appealing than forex! I find it easier to trade this way... less complicated and less stressful, and a wonderful opportunity to create wealth easily!

I am now a live binary options trader and I will be using this thread to share some of my trading insights and experiences for those of you who are interested.

I use The Simple Template on the M1 chart.

Please feel free to ask me any questions related to my posts and I'll do my best to assist you.

I look forward to learning from you too as you may have different insights, and in my estimation, there is always room for improvement regardless of your level of expertise.

So watch this space...

S x
Supernova
Supernova

Supernova - my trading journey Empty Re: Supernova - my trading journey

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone!

So here is a trade I took yesterday that I wanted to share with you. I've taken this particular 'snap back' signal several times in the past, with great success, and so I feel it is a good signal to share with you, hopefully providing you with the opportunity to reap the benefits thereof too!

All relevant notes appear on the picture attached...

Have fun with it and feel free to ask any questions!

Sx

Supernova - my trading journey 27a771db94
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum